Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hi!

Thanks for checking out my blog! For the next semester, January 26th - May 30th, I will be in Israel on NFTY-EIE. There are about 80 other teens on the program, and we will be living on Kibbutz Tzuba which is about 15 minutes outside of Jerusalem. Throughout these four months, I will be taking Jewish History and Hebrew in addition to my general studies classes including Chemistry, English, and Math. On the program, I will climb Masada, train in Gadna, spend a week in Poland, and go to the Negev. I am very excited and a little nervous for this amazing opportunity in eight days! I am not sure how often I will be able to post on this blog, but I will try my best to update you as much as possible. My next post will probably be in Israel!! Thanks again for reading my blog and I hope you continue to follow me through my travels!

 - Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment